ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pre-Baseball Game

I just got finished dressing Renesmee with Alice for a baseball game. Maybe Alice is rubbing off on me style-wise, or maybe I'm just interesting in dressing my daughter. Alice was picking out my baseball uniform to wear. Picking out something to play baseball in is about as inmportant to Alice as it would be picking out the million dollar dress on the run-way. But then again, Alice could also pick out the outfit AND flaunt it. Edward said that baseball is the only occasion that Alice ever lets you wear the same thing twice. Alice also offered to dress Leah, Quil, and Seth, too. Offer might not be the right word, though. Demanded and forced are good words. She wouldn't let Renesmee or I go without getting a new outfit, and she gave Charlie and Sue some outfits too. I cheer for Charlie not to wear the outfit, and he told me confidentally that he would humor Alice...but only one of his old baseball hats. Sue looked like she would wear the outfit and I don't know if that means that Charlie will to, but I wouldn't be suprised if he did. Leah accepted the invitation because Seth did--or at least that's what she says. It didn't take Quil much convincing. When Alice called our friend-werewolves in, I was out. Not that I have problems with them, actually it's not that at all, it's just that I didn't want to be obsorbed in any more faishon. I've had enough for the day. I went over my outfit, which Alice didn't make too girly:grey vest with black stripes, black underarmor, a black hat, dark blue pants, and grey and white striped socks. Nothing compared to Rosalie. Even though I look like her, she still is kind of dazzling to me. I glanced at Renesmee sitting in her father's lap talking to him, she was wearing: white underarmor, a baby blue top over that, black pants, and baby blue socks.
I distracted myself from thinking about fashion, and I looked at Jacob who was playing with his shirt. It was obviously a little tight, and he obviously didn't like the long sleeves. Emmett walked over to him and light pulled the end of his sleeves, and they tore off. I laughed a little and then looked back towards Renesmee and Edward. She looked some much like him, it was amazing. You could definetly tell she was our child. It was so amazing sometimes. I loved them both so much, that sometimes I wonder how people could live without this. I'm not sure if Edward was smiling at that thought of mine, or if he was smiling at Renesmee. Either way, he was still dazzling too. I went over to where they were sitting and sat by them. Renesmee grabbed my hand while she kept talking to her dad. Perfect moment.

0 comments: