ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Presents

Edward would be back with Nessie in a matter of about twenty seconds. Right now, everyone around me was setting up for his "party" while I was shielding their minds. Jacob went with Edward to try to buy us a few extra seconds, but that didn't work too well. So, my family was rushing around the room, and no doubt they would be done in about three seconds. I heard Edward's car enter the beginning of the side. Carlisle and Esme stood by my chair, with a card that invited us to Isle Esme. Now, of course, we wouldn't need plane tickets this time: it would much faster to run and swim. Alice hid the last of her bags under the staircase. I was honestly suprised she had enough room. Emmett was standing with Rosalie in his arm, and a video tape in his hand. Jasper was just going to tell Edward what he got, and Alice and I were going to tell him too. Also, another last minute present everyone thought of was: for me to remove my shield from myself during this whole birthday shindig. I could hear his quick steps through the door, I could here Renesmee's rapid and jumping feet, and I could hear Jacob slow and sluggish feet. When I heard his hand on the doorknob I completly removed my sheild from everyone (including myself).
Everyone said, "Happy Birthday."
Renesmee jumped up in Jacob's arms and Edward walked over to me. He sat down beside me and said, "You've redefined keeping a secret."
I said, "Only because you had redefined telling a secret."
"Well, thank you all."
Alice said, "Can we at least present to you what we've gotten?"
Edward sighed then smiled. "Sure. Go ahead."
Esme said, "Carlisle and I have invited you to spend a week at Isle Esme while we watch Nessie."
Emmett said, "And Rosalie and I have put together a videotape of your wedding."
Renesmee said, "Oh! Can I watch, too?"
"Of course," Edward and I chorused.
Jasper said, "And as our first outting, I've talked to the Denalis and we are invited over to their place. Well, Jacob..."
"I know, I figured as much: I'm not invited. However that doesn't mean I won't be, around."
Alice pulled the bags out and said, "Well, I've gotten you a new wardrobe."
"I see," laughed Edward.
I said, "And what Alice and I pulled together, is a baseball game. In two days we've got a big storm coming in, and since our first was such a mess-up, I figured it be better to have a good one. It can be Nessie's first sport, and Jacob is invited too, Jacob's invited his pack, and I figured..."
"It would be fine if you invited Charlie and Sue. It sounds like we've made sure that as long as he don't ask questions, it will be fine."
Nessie asked, "Who's team am I on?"
Emmett said, "Oh, I had an idea. I figured we could pick team captains, and then draw numbers. Since we have so many coming."
"That's a great idea," Alice said.
Edward said, "Well, we could go rock paper scissors for captains, or Alice could just tell us who would win."
Alice skimmed through some things in her head. Alice and Edward chorsued, "Jacob and Esme."
Jasper said, "Okay now, Alice, if we were to pick numbers out of a hat, who would be on what team?"
Alice skimmed again. She said, "On Esme's team would be: Leah, Quil, Emmett, me, Bella, and Carlisle. Which means on Jacob's team is: Renesmee, Edward, Jasper, Rosalie, and Seth."
Sounds like fun, I thought.

0 comments: