ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Edward's Birthday

Renesmee has continued to grow amazingly over the past few months. She's getting older and smarter everyday. She's smart enough to use the information she has acquired in her little time on this earth, and apply it to her curiosity.
She still enjoys showing people things, but Edward and I have been discouraging it. Not that we don't enjoy what she shows. Nor is it that we disapprove of who and what she is. It's just that, at some point, people around Forks, Washington are going to get suspicious and the Cullen clan is going to have to pick up and move on.
See, because I think about this very often, I remember seeing the Cullens the very first time through my mortal eyes. I remember seeing them and thinking they were just very fabulous high-schoolers. But, what I didn't know at the time was that go from high-school to high-school to keep up their cover. Which is what most of us think will have to happen. I say most and not all, because Charlie wasn't thrilled with the fact that we might have to leave, and Renesmee is kind of resenting leaving Forks, but Jake is really hating it more than anyone else. He believes that if we hide ourselves from humans we should be able to stay where we're at.
We had considered just picking up and leaving once, but then Jacob's father, Billy, had a heart-attack. Jacob was torn between his love for Renesmee and his love for his father. We decided to make it easier on Jake and stay a little longer, also when that happened we realized we didn't quite have a plan.
Edward didn't drop it, though, and neither did anyone else. What we're thinking, is that we'll leave this house the way it is, and make it seem like Esme and Carlisle are still living here and that the kids are off at college. Now, Charlie has been arguing like hell to keep us here. But, Charlie is very kind and very soft, so we're trying to break it to him easily. He and Sue seem to be getting along very well, is nice to see Charlie with someone. A little awkward, though. A vampire's father in love with a werewolf's mother. Charlie has been very concerned about Billy, and so has Jake. Whenever Jake gets a moment where he can pry himself away from Renesmee he'll go visit Billy. And, on occasion Edward and I will leave Renesmee with the family and we'll visit to. We don't believe Billy is going to last much longer, so we're going to try to stay until he and Jake have both moved on past what is inevitable at this point.
So, with all these things running lose everywhere, naturally, Renesmee got curious. She already knew herself what was happening to Billy, but she wanted to know if she'll get to go to school.
***
"Mama," she said, "will I be able to go to school like you and Papa?"
I said, "Listen, Nessie," her nickname had been being picked up by everybody, even me, "we're not even sure if we're going anywhere yet, let alone have we planned out what you'll be doing."
Nessie said, "Well, it seems like you should have something figured out. You and Papa talk about it alot."
"I know, honey, but that doesn't mean we've come to a compromise." Sometimes if feels weird talking to someone who, in the human world, wouldn't have any idea what I'm saying, but Renesmee understands completely.
"But Momma, I want to go to school to learn."
Alice had laughed from in the other room. Alice said, "There's not much they can teach you there Nessie that you don't already know."
Edward said, "No, what Alice originally though of was that she'll be so smart that it would be humiliating to Jacob."
Jacob said, "Hey."
Rosalie commented, "It's true dog." Rosalie and Jacob laugh with each other all the time, but, still sometimes they'll get mad and I'll have to send them outside--away from Renesmee--if Jasper isn't near. I had no doubt he was controlling a little right now.
Renesmee fidgeted a bit and walked over to Emmett. Emmett was her favorite to talk to in these situations because he'll always side with her. Emmett scooped her up and she touched his shoulder to show him what she was thinking. He was a sucker for a puppy-dog face, so seeing Renesmee's made him weak at the knees. I had wondered why she didn't go to Jacob instead, but even Jacob would side with what was best for her...not only what she wants. Emmett said, "This kid's got one creative mind. Do you think that it would be too suspicious if we started her with writing books now?"
Renesmee put her hand down again. Very stubborn. Very much like Edward. Sometimes during conversations like this Edward will stroke my face, or rub my arm, to show that he wants to know what I'm thinking. I'll pull back my shield from him and Nessie and then I'll repel it against myself. Sometimes it harder, but I find when I don't think about it, it is much easier. Edward was analyzing my thoughts when Emmett announced, "Nessie wants to go to school to be with people, and to be out and be able to mingle."
I thought it was great that Nessie wants to be out in public, but I didn't want to tell her or Edward this, I'm still kind of nervous about my self control around that many people. Before I was able to bring my shield back up Edward was able to read that. Jasper also sensed my nervousness. Edward said, "Nessie, you remember how you feel when you're hungry? Do you still remember slightly when you were inside Mama?"
She said, "Yes I remember." She didn't like this subject. Emmett walked over and placed Renesmee in my lap.
Edward asked her, "Did you like the feeling?"
"No."
Edward explained, "Well, it's a little too soon for Mama. She'll feel that way very often in a school. Except for worse. She's not ready yet Nessie."
Alice laughed again, "Look at that face Edward? Can you not see it? She's going to win anyway."
Edward looked at what Alice had seen. Edward smiled, "Yes, I guess I do see that."
***
But Renesmee's curiosity is the least of our problems. Edward has been seeing a swing in Charlie's thoughts lately. He's noticing a definite increase of curiosity. Edward had never shared that sometimes he had difficulty reading Charlies thoughts, so when he mentioned it I thought it was a very interesting thing. Alice has also been getting strange flickers of Charlie. Some involving wedding plans, some involving pain--which we thought to be the move or Billy's soon-to-happen passing, and some strange "looking." We say looking because other than researching there's no other way to put it. Edward has been keeping a close eye on that.

We don't go out anywhere very often. Not that we need to, but sometimes it feels strange to be around the same places. Speaking of going out, Edward and Alice aren't letting me go by anything reflective. They said it would've been easier if my senses were dulled as a humans. They're not going to let me see myself, because apparently some big transformation--big to a vampire and their keen sense anyway--is going to finish up very soon. They said I'll be able to look in a mirror around the time of Edward's birthday--which is in twelve days.
And that brings me to my next thing. Edward's birthday. Alice and I have been planning, and I have been keeping it away from Edward, which is why I don't show him what I'm thinking anymore. At least for this short period of time. It's a many part birthday present for a very big year: his first birthday with Renesmee and I.
Carlisle and Esme are sending Edward and I to Isle Esme for his birthday while they take care of Nessie. (Nessie loves her grandparents too, very much.)
Emmett and Rosalie apparently had planted video cameras places our wedding day, and they're going to give the video to Edward and I. (They also thought Nessie would enjoying seeing it as well.)
Alice is getting Edward a new wardrobe. (Go figure.)
Jasper is taking the whole family to another vampire's family and we're going to call it our first outing.
But Alice and I had also come up with a brilliant idea for the whole family. We have planned to take the whole family to a baseball game. We are going to take Charlie, but he's still not permitted to ask any questions. We have to be very careful with that. We imagine Charlie will take Sue. I think Jacob will be thrilled, and I also wouldn't mind inviting Seth, Quil, and Leah. Renesmee will love it very much, fore she's as physically talented as Jake. And it will definitely be appreciated by everyone else, because the first baseball game they attempted with me as a measly human didn't turn out very well. Alice and I plan to surprise everyone with this one. She has been "checking the weather" looking for a good thunderstorm. She said it looks like if we're lucky, we'll get to go two days after Edward's real birthday.

Anyway, I'm defiantly still not bored.

0 comments: