ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Arriving

I'm honestly not sure why we did, but we took the car up to the field. I would imagine becasue of Renesmee, but then again I can't be sure. Emmett drove the hummer and Rosalie was in the passenger seat. I road in the back with Renesmee on my lap. Jacob refused to ride in a car--which I figured because his head hit the top of it even when he slouches. Edward decided to run with him so Sue and Charlie could ride with me. Emmett is taking us to Charlie's place to pick them up right now. Renesmee is staring intently out the window. She absolutly facsinates me, she always make me wonder how much she really understands in this world. Renesmee had her hand on Rosalie's arm 'talking' to her. Rose was smiling and Nessie looked intent, but still happy. Emmett was smiling, more at himself than anything else. The car pulled into the all-so familiar driveway. My eyes were stinging--even though they couldn't produce tears. My old red Chevy 'broken' truck was still there. I sucked up the theoretical tears while Sue and Charlie climbed into the back seats. Sue let Charlie go in first and sit in the middle. Nessie threw her hands around Charlie's neck and said, "Grandpa!" Charlie blushed--embarrased--like crazy and said, "Hey kiddo." Nessie crawled over and sat in Sue's lap and Sue started to run her fingers through her hair. It was very odd to me how much everyone in this circle has bonded so well. Charlie looked to me and smiled, "Hey Bells."
"Hey dad."
I gave him a hug and felt the shocking warmth of his skin. You'd figure I'd be used to it being around Nessie and Jacob, but this is a different kind of warmth. Charlie still looks at me a little differently than he did before. But, he's adjusting, and no matter what we'll still love each other. Sue was wearing her baseball outfit, and Charlie was wearing his baseball jersey, but put on a pair jeans and old baseball hat instead of all that other stuff Alice gave her. Rosalie warned Charlie, "Alice won't be pleased that you didn't wear your complete outfit."
Charlie turned and looked astounded. I remember slightly being dazzled by Edward's voice as a human, so that could be why. Or--as I remember all to well from my being a human--he could be dazzled by Rose's beauty which is common around her. I said, "Hope you make it dad."
"I'll be fine."
Sue smiled and said lightly to Charlie, "I told you so."
Emmett started to ride over bumps that lead us to that such familiar ball field. As much as I'd like to forget all those human memories from the clearing, those are some of the few that stick with me the most.

0 comments: