ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Day At A Time

Last night, we had talked with the Denalis, and then we went hunting. As unnormal as I thought it would be, it was very much like what normal people do. You know, friends meeting up and talking and laughing, and then going out for something to eat. It was very much the same, and very much different. Renesmee enjoyed it very much. I'm not quite sure where she got her trait for socializing, but she sure is good at it. She couldn't have gotten it from Edward or I. Edward and his brothers and sisters are used to being within themselves, and me, I just don't like it. Maybe she got it from Carlisle or Esme, defianetly not Charlie. I very much believe she got it from my mother Renee. I try not to think of my mother often, fore she knows absolutley nothing. And, honestly, I don't think about it enough to remember conversations through human eyes and ears.
Edward and I were sitting on the Cullen couch and he was just skimming through my thoughts. Carlisle was reading a book, and Esme and Alice were redecorating. Jasper and Rosalie were laughing with each other with Emmett's arm aroun Rosalie. Jacob was playing with Renesmee in the corner. Maybe playing wasn't the word I could use anymore, it was more like he was "talking" to Renesmee.
Since we didn't have anywhere to go today, it seemed to be like a good idea to discuss what I really wanted to. Right before I spoke Edward sucked in his breath and waited for me to speak. I announced, "I have a solution."
Carlisle asked immediatly interested, "A solution to what?"
"To what we're going to do. I mean, after Forks."
Edward said, "She was thinking, well, we were thinking that Bella and I could go to college for the semester, and since Nessie seems to be more than excited to start school, we could talk to her about the ground rules."
Jacob said, "And I wouldn't mind leaving...it's just that, how is this going to work? Should I change my name...or just pretend that I died?"
Alice announced, more out of vision than advice, "I would suggest that you go with a car wreck. But I would also suggest you tell your father what your planning."
Edward asked, "What about his pack though? I mean, since he won't really be dead, and they'll probably know that, they could definetly hear him. And Sam too for that matter."
Alice said, "Well, since I can't see in that subject, it only sounds right that you go about it that way Jacob."
Jasper adjusted himself and put his hand on Esme's shoulder. Esme looked up to him and smiled, looking relaxed.
Carlisle said, "It's definetly a stretch, for all of us, leaving this place, but I guess it has to be done. We could always come back...in about seventy years."
Rosalie smiled, "Yes, we always could. And, not to be pushing or assuming anything, but I'm very excited, and seems like they are somewhat too, Bella and Nessie to be going to their first school since."
Jasper said, "Well, we could let Edward and Bella go to college, and the other and myself could go to highschool and teach Nessie the ropes...unless you two would like to be around for that."
Carlisle answered, "Yes, well, we can let these two go to college, and maybe Esme and I could stay here for a little while with Nessie. But, only for cover's sake of course, you know grandparents taking care of grandchild while parents are away at college. Now, of course you guys could come here every night, without drawing attention. And as for the others, the children we could say went off to get their own place."
Emmett said, "Then after their done in college, we can hang out somewhere else for ten to twenty years, and then we could start over somewhere else with the norm. We could teach Nessie, and even Bella for that matter, the ropes, and get used to it again."
Esme said, "And then after a few more stops along the way, and before you know it, we'll be back here."
Jacob said, "It sounds complicated. And Nessie will have completly developed within the house after college years, so she'll be in, well I should say, she'll look like a high-schooler by the time it is to teach her the ropes."
I said, "Exactly, so it'll be easier to keep up with her."
"I like it," said Jacob.

0 comments: