ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Denalis

My family and I headed up to the Denalis about a minute after we had presented Edward with his gifts. We were about to arrive, Edward said he could 'hear' them. I couldn't really hear much of anything, at moments I'll really zone-out, and hear things, but I find it hard to listen. It's very hard to deflect my own mind from Edward. I really should get a trip down to the Amazon. I've come to the conclusion that I probably need to, and that I've decided it okay for Renesmee to come. And she'd be thrilled. I'm also very thrilled with how polite Edward is with hearing my thoughts, he reads mine, which he's only read a couple of times, as he reads his familie's, of whom he has been reading for years. And when I mees-up he flinches his head a sixth-of-an-inch and then acts like he didn't notice.
I could now see the Denalis on the corner of the Alaskan woods. Renesmee could see them to, hanging on my back, she reached and touched my face. She showed me a scene of which I immediatly remembered: the clearing, with the Volturi. She showed me Irina and what happened to her, again. Clear as ever. Renesmee then showed me a peaceful picture of before that 'meeting': having the Denalis laughing, smiling, and mingling over at the Cullen household. Edward had grinded his teeth at the first showing, but then relaxed his jaw as she shifted to the next. Renesmee's then perfect child-like voice then spoke, "We're just visiting right?"
I could see what her question really implied: 'they're going to be happy like the second time, right?'
Edward answered for me, "Yes. And it's nothing to worry about."
Renesmee smiled her brilliant smile. For that short moment she was the spitting image of her father.
The Cullen family approached The Denalis, but I slowed with Renesmee, and so did Edward. Edward was confused by what I was doing, and so was I, because I didn't know what I was doing. I said, "I don't know, it just feels strange."
Edward said, "We don't have to go, love, if it makes you uncomfortable."
"There are just so many memories going in the back of my head," I said, "it's hard to think strait."
Renesmee said, "I'm sorry Mama."
"No honey, it's not your fault. Mama just feels a little strange."
Renesmee laid her head with her brilliant long curls into my shoulder. Edward moved a curl from her face and behind her ear.
Edward said, "Don't worry, it's fine."
I nodded and took his hand. We walked towards what family of ours we had.
I took a deep breath when Kate walked up. Socializing, good, I thought. Edward laughed out loud and then whispered to me, "I forgot, you weren't the socializer."
I whispered back, "How could you forget?"
He chuckled.
Renesmee smiled brilliantly at seeing others. I thought again, but differently, socializing, good.

0 comments: