ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baseball [Part 1]

Emmett was one-hundred percent sure we were going to win. He said that I could block any thoughts from the other team. I wondered why it would be necessary, not like I know anything about baseball. Carlisle and Esme were talking with Leah and Quil. Emmett was cracking jokes about how he's suprised that my advanced vampiric ability wasn't to be allowed to blush...he commented with everything else I'm able to do. Emmett was in truth my big brother and I'm glad I get to spend time with him. The way I put it, now that Rose and Leah have warmed a bit, I can't think of one problem. I'm trying not to jinx myself, mainly because this place we're at isn't exactly the barrier of good luck.
Jacob commented, "Are we hear to play baseball or what?"
I had already talked to Charlie. I told him that basically anything he saw, really didn't happen, if he knew what was good for all of us. He said like he always does, "Bells, the less I know, the better."
Esme joked, "Sure let's play, you guys are going down anyway." Esme flashed her shining smile of one million different colors.
Alice said, "Wait, for it..." a loud roar of thunder came down from above. "Alright, let's play."
Rosalie went to pitcher's mound, Seth stood in the middle of the in-field, Jacob stood back to play catcher,and Nessie and Edward walked back to the outfield. I was still curious on whether the wolves were going to play in human form, or wolf from. I had my answer when I saw Seth shift into a very large wolf.
Esme was at the plate ready to bat. Rosalie pitched with such grace--not as much as Alice, though--and when you add that to the beauty that is still shocking--even as a vampire--it was quite hard to watch. Esme was still smiling while her carmel hair floated around her face. When the ball was released Esme swung and a huge sound rang through the air. She ran to first as I watched teh ball continue to head out farther and farther. While turning and about halfway to home, I saw someone small, someone very small out in the distance catch the ball with their bare hands. Nessie was holding the ball and was on back of Edward. I couldn't help smiling, and everyone else couldn't either, even Leah. Esme walked with a smile and Leah walked to the plate. How this would work, I didn't know. Rosalie pitched, one slow--but also quick--and put-together movement releasing the ball and Leah smacked the high-speed ball. It made a loud noise, but not quite the sound of rocks colliding like vampires make. It continued out, way far past anyone--as my uncannigly clear vision could tell. Leah, halfway from first, morphed into a wolf and immediatly took off in speed. She was about to home when Edward threw the ball incredibly hard and accuratly to Jacob. He caught it with his bare hands--the noise was a loud smack. Putting his hands up ready to tag Leah, he discovered she'd already morphed back and slid under. One run. Everyone smiled and I saw Leah wearing a smug grin. Jacob helped her up, and then they gave high-fives. When I glanced at Charlie, I saw that his face was suprised, not strucken or scared, but simply suprised. But by what I wondered? Could it be how casually we act toward everything? Could it be the advanced abilities of everyone on this field? I don't know. Edward said outloud, which was like he was talking to me right there even though he was far away, he said, "Amazed and somehow entertained."
Edward was looking right at me, and I smiled. Sometimes I forget--the whole letting him read my mind thing. It is helpful sometimes I guess.

0 comments: