ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jinx

No longer than switching to the field did it hit us. Well, I guess I should've guessed that I couldn't get away coming here without having some sort of bad luck. Well, maybe not bad luck for me, but bad luck for whoever it was out there. I had just gone hunting a few days ago, and I guess even though I'm a newborn with some freaky power of controling her thirst, I'm still a newborn. It's very much like the first time Edward took me hunting and we ran into the humans on the trail. We hadn't figured anyone to beout here, and, but of course when we weren't expecting this time, it happened again. Even though they were quite far away, their scent still lingered around the edge of the clearing. And I soon realized why it was so strong. Whoever the unlucky human was, had been hurt badly from an animal attack. Although, I couldn't see that far, and no way that was just a sixth sense. And, as far I knew, Nessie wasn't showing me anything, not like she could see either. Itwas what Alice gets, visions. Continuing on what I was seeing, I discovered the animal was a vampire, a nomadic and human blood-driven vampire. Once again, not sure how it happened, but it was Edward's voice in my head thattold me, "get Charlie out of here." I looked slightly around to see if he said anything, but he didn't. I said it out loud since no one else did, "Get Charlie out of here," but I said it at the same time Alice and Edward also did. We ignored the odd event, and just got out. Edward and I walked over to Charlie and Sue. Edward and I said at the same time again, "Okay you guys, we've got to leave." I looked at Edward for a minute and then looked at Charlie. For a human it would be considered a power walk, to vampires it's a slo-mo. I did what I had to, and acted quickly, but still, I was strucken by confusion. I glanced back to see Emmett walking closely by Jasper- Jasper looked a little distracted. For that moment I wished for him to feel relaxed and I did. Was Jasper doing that to me? There was no way, he was all the way over there, and even when he is in physical contact it's not this strong. Charlie's warm skin was burning on mine, but his face suddenly calmed and he released a breath. I let go of his arm really quickly and then went back to Jasper. I touched his shoulder and his face took a gradual step towards calm. He looked to me immediatly, "Bella, how are you doing that?"
He got it. He understood what was happening. Well, at least as much as I understood. I looked back to Carlisle and Esme who were talking with the wolves. I turned to Jasper and said, "I honestly don't know, but I also saw what Alice did while she did, and I heard what Edward was thinking. And--"
Jasper finished, "And now your calming me down."
I nodded.
"How?"
"I don't know."
"Okay," he said, "well, tell me what I'm thinking then."
I thought and just focused on Jasper. His voice didn't necessairly show like Edward's, but I did hear a thought that was probably his. I said what I thought, "Your thinking that this place is a jinx and we were just setting ourselves up from the beginning."
My hand was still on Jasper's shoulder and when a picture appeared in my head, I could tell it was in his too. I saw the field, and I saw baseballs being hit, and I was seeing all this through the outfield. I looked up at Nessie and saw that she had her hand on Rosalie's and was 'showing her.' Jasper said, "Okay, yes, and did you just intercept Nessie's picture, too?"
I saw everyone get in cars and started drving off. At least everyone as in the werewolves, Charlie and Sue, Nessie, and Rosalie. Edward and Alice walk back to us. Emmett took Esme's arm and they started running together. Jasper, Alice, and Edward were off to my left side and Carlisle was on my right when we started running. Jasper said, "Bella's power is more than a sheild. Not only can she protect everyone from any mental attack, she also obtains the power of the ones who are under her sheild."
Edward said, "I thought you put your sheild up when the smell aroused."
"Of couse," I said.
Carlisle said, "Wait, so what your saying is Bella can practice the special ability of any vampire who is under her sheild?"
We slowed our run a little, and I put my hand on Carlisle's shoulder. I made myself feel calm. Carlisle stitched eyebrows enlightened. I listened for his thoughts and said, "You're thinking that this could've happened because of the way I've been rebelling the elastic pull against myself. You think because I've been working at it that it's grown."
"So you are able to make other's feel things like Jasper on command and are able to hear things like Edward on command?"
"When they're under my sheild yes. And, as far as I know, when Alice and Renesmee get pictures in their heads, I do too."
"Fascinating," Carlisle sighed.
Edward said more to himself, "You know it was one thing when I was finally able to read your mind, but I'm getting just as much joy out of you being able to read mine."
I smiled and Carlisle said, "Okay, and right there you just projected Jasper's ability onto me without even knowing it. So, I think how it works is things happen as that naturally come."
I said with Carlisle, "I'm curious about the werewolves."
Carlisle said, "Yes. S0--"
In interruped, "Wait coming naturally, like when I read minds it's as if it's a natural thought? Well then how come I heard Edward's voice in my head?"
Edward said out loud, "Well, as you mentioned, Bella, when I was, away, you heard my voice in your head when danger neared."
"Yes, I see what you're saying. Maybe because I'm familiar with having your voice in my head it just stuck that way. And also because you have been in my mind which means that our thoughts together are the most familiar with each other and entertwined."
Carlisle said, "Couldn't have said it any better myself."
"Sorry, that was your wasn't it," I felt my cheeks slightly warm, but no blush.
"Please continue," he said.
I said, "And, well, for the wolves, we're going to have to test, but the theory is that since their minds are entertwined as a pack, and no necessary powers are given other than to read each other's mind, and since through Jacob I will also be able to hear Sam. We do not believe that shape shifting would fall under that category of powers, since it is purely genetic. However, we do believe that since Edward can read their minds, I can put them under my sheild, Nessie can show them pictures, that if I were to use those all together, I should be able to use Alice's power at my own will and be able to see wolves. It will definetly have to be tested."
One word popped into my head and I said it aloud, "Wow." However when I said it Carlisle, Jasper, and Edward said it too.

0 comments: