ur MySpace .7 (12 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 3007 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Twilight (Blue)?
????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (41 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 3303 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger accou CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baseball [Part 2]

I could tell from Charlie's face that he thinks he really knows, but the truth his, he's only gotten half of what it really is. Quil was up and Rose pitched. When the ball was released Quil hit it, not as far as Leah or Esme, but he still hit it out to the grass. He morhped right after first and just touched third when Edward decided to let Nessie try to throw it. She couldn't get all the way to Jacob, but still got if farther than any human, she got it to Rosalie. And considerded, this a bigger field that usual. As soon as it hit Rose's hand she tossed lightly, but it came out with the same force, to Jacob. Jacob was able to get Quil before he touched the plate. Two outs. One run. Emmett stood up at the plate and was smiling widely at Rosalie. And when she pitched, it looked like it was going to be slower, but ended up being the same speed. Emmett swing went into the forest in the background and kept going. That swing made a unique mixture of all the smells close to me: Jacob, Quil, and Leah's musty smell, all the vampire's smells, and mixed Charlie and Sue's unique smells in with it. The back of my throat starting burning, and not like it wasn't anything I couldn't control, but just to keep the atmosphere light, I called, "Jasper." Edward gave the ball to Nessie to let her throw it. Nessie threw it to Rose and that was all I saw before Jasper and Edward showed up. Jasper sat me down on the ground, Edward took my hand and kissed me on the cheek, Jasper put one hand on my shoulder and I was immediatly relaxed. The burning was still kept in a tab in the back of my head and my throat, but it wasn't nearly as searing. I cautiously breathed through me nose and then breathed out. "I'm okay," I said, "thanks."
Jasper and Edward stood up and ran back. I saw through the corner of my eye Charlie looking confused, but he doesn't need to know that much. Emmett whispered to me, "Two runs."
I smiled. He didn't ask for information, didn't ask for details, got me back to the good side. Alice was up at the plate and watching Rose intently while keeping a brilliant smile. Thunder echoed in the distance, but the sound that Alice made hitting the ball, there was no comparison. Alice was very fast and kept going around and around. When she hit third Jasper threw the ball in and Alice jumped from between third and home far up into the air. Jacob was looking for Alice, and by the time he found her, she was already on home. Alice and Jake gave high-fives and you could--well I could anyway--hear the light shock their hands made when they met--because the temperatures were so far apart. I smiled and stepped in the box by home plate. I got my elbow up and let my knees bend. Charlie said more to himself, but I still heard, "Bring the bat behind your head."
I did what he told me and Rose pitched the ball. That whole time I was thinking, 'I suck at sports, I suck at sports, I suck at sports.' But, I hit the ball and something in the back of brain told me to run, and I did. That whole time my legs were running I watched the ball. But when Jasper threw it in something made my legs go faster. And when the base was right in front of me, something told me to slide, so I did. After my foot hit the base, Jacob hands just got ahold of the ball. I laughed, "Three runs."
Jake rolled his eyes and put a hand out to help me up. I put my hand on his, and to my suprise no electrical shock was made when our hands touched (the way Alice's and his did). He was obviously suprised to. I ignore it for a moment and walked back. When Carlisle was up he hit the ball in straight line toward Seth. I was completly shocked when Seth put his hands out to catch the terribly fast ball. He stopped it in it's tracks and caught it in his hands. Everyone around me--Charlie, Sue, Jacob, Alice, Emmett, Edward, Nessie, Jasper, Esme, Rosalie, Leah, Quil--were all in awe. Carlisle however, wasn't. He was smiling as if discovered a buried treasure. Seth laid the ball down and Carlisle walked over. I could see that his finger were dislocated. Carlisle asked him, "May I?"
Seth nodded, "Please, before they heal that way."
Carlisle looked at Jake and he nodded. Jake ran towards Carlisle and stood on the other side of Seth. Carlise took one finger at a time and push it back in place: pointer, middle, and then ring. Carlisle, then, lightly pulled each finger out and I saw them grow back. Seth had his teeth ground the whole time. "There," Carlisle said.
"Thanks Doc," Seth said.

0 comments: